Las Vegas, Nevada & Sunnyvale, CA - (CES 2023) November 11, 2022 – At CES 2023, Sonatus, a global leader in software-defined vehicle (SDV) technologies, will showcase technology that is transforming the automotive industry. It will demonstrate award-winning solutions in production with Hyundai Motor Group including Hyundai, Kia and Genesis. Additionally, it will introduce software innovations, built on advanced automotive gateway reference designs from semiconductor and Tier 1 suppliers, that will enable car manufacturers to digitally transform vehicle architectures.
WHEN: January 5-8, 2023
WHERE: CES Booth #4467 West Hall, Las Vegas Convention Center
WHAT: CES 2023 will be the biggest yet for the automotive sector. Sonatus will be emphasizing how its SDV technologies—including data management, advanced networking and connectivity, cybersecurity and automation—are creating advanced software stacks for the vehicles of the future.
Sonatus Digital Dynamics™ is an innovative software-defined platform that allows automakers to harness vehicle data, add features, remedy problems and more—enabling vehicles to continuously improve throughout their lifetimes.
- Sonatus will create an immersive experience bringing to life the future of software-defined vehicles.
- Live demonstrations will highlight how engineers are building dynamic vehicles capable of evolving in real-time.
- Meet with Sonatus and its automotive and technology partners to understand how the automotive ecosystem is evolving, from a software-defined foundation to, delivering the future of mobility.
- Sonatus Vehicle Data Collector, the winner of multiple prestigious industry awards, running on the Genesis GV60 all-electric compact luxury SUV: Experience dynamic data gathering configurability and real-time availability that enables a wide variety of advanced capabilities, including remote problem diagnosis, connected vehicle services, product enhancements, and more.
- Sonatus Vehicle Automation Manager, Automotive News PACEpilot 2022 finalist, running on a prototype Genesis vehicle: Experience how automation can enable several advanced software-defined vehicle use cases, including vehicle feature creation, automated vehicle testing and remote diagnostics.
- Vehicle Zonal Architecture: Demonstrating a zonal controller solution that works to address critical zonal vehicle architecture design challenges.
- Advanced Automotive Gateway Reference Design: Demonstrating emerging solutions for critical components of dynamic software-defined vehicles, including networking and advanced cybersecurity (Vehicle Security Operations Center [VSOC] console and Intrusion Detection Protection System [IDPS]).
BOOK A MEETING: https://www.sonatus.com/join-us-at-ces-2023-form
FOLLOW on Social Media: To see and experience what comes next, follow Sonatus on LinkedIn and @SonatusHQ —or visit the website.
Sonatus is accelerating vehicle software innovation, helping automakers build software-defined vehicles that can evolve and adapt over their lifetimes. Leveraging extensive automotive and data center experience, the company compresses decades of digital innovation into scalable vehicle and cloud software solutions, empowering OEMs to innovate faster, become more agile and reduce complexity and costs. Sonatus’ award-winning Digital Dynamics™ platform is currently in-market in Hyundai, Kia, and Genesis, and will be on the road in millions more vehicles in 2023. The company has raised more than $35 million USD with world-class automotive, technology, and venture investors including Hyundai Motor Group’s Kia Corporation, LG Electronics, Marvell, SAIC Capital, Translink Capital, UMC Capital and Wanxiang Group Company. Sonatus is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, with offices in Paris, France and Seoul, Korea. For more information visit www.sonatus.com.
# # #
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing & Communications